Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Law of Attraction

The “Law of Attraction” says that you attract into your life whatever you think about. Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest. So by means of pulling all thoughts in my head towards me, I’ll be posting some of my “possible” wish list that I want to have as a reward this March.
 
I’m not an Apple fan, by the way. But when this iphone 5 was released and all of my friends have it, it suddenly pop out in my head and eventually, I see myself liking it. Though I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, I still want this and put my smart sim in it. My mind and heart keeps on telling me, “I want this! I want this! I want this!”
 

 
My dad promised me to give me an ipad once he got money from his bidding (he bids ambulance, patrol sidecars, motorcycle to LGU’s and other government agencies that need these). Ipad 3 is already fine with me but if this new ipad that will be released on late February or early March 2013 is quite price-good, I would definitely choose this. Teeeheeeee!!!!!
 
Hey, Samsung Galaxy digital camera! I'll have you in my hands VERY VERY SOON!
 

I need a new digicam. I really need it! My old digicam (Sony tx10) doesn’t give me good quality of photos anymore. It already reached its maximum actuations (which 10,000) and the quality of photos are now grainy. How sad :( Since I  took a hardship within my 3 years and a half of studying a program that I really need don't know how I survived it, I deserve this digital camera! :)
 
Canon EOS 60D, we'll be good friends SOON!

Again, my dad promised me to hand me a new dslr. I had one already (Nikon D60) but I want to try the quality of Canon and besides, my friends who take photography are using Canon. So might as well borrow their lenses and other accessories if I need to. Hihihi….

So there you are! You notice that it’s all gadgets. Well, I already collected so much girl stuff and I’m behind with electronics now. Nevertheless, I also need one of these so I can feel that I’m very much rewarded for all the hardship for 3 years and a half. Hihihi…..

No comments :

Post a Comment