Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 year ender


If you’re a reader of my blog, you’ll notice that it’s all about heartbreak. But it says on my blog description that I’m a fashion-enthusiast and a camera buff. How weird is that?! HAHA.. Oh well, 2012 wasn't a good year for me. What’s best on that year is that, I took my comprehensive exam for the 2nd time around and gladly, I passed it! J Comprehensive exam is the last exam that should be taken in our program in ADMU (Master in Environmental Management) before proceeding to our master’s project (equivalent for a thesis). This comprises all the subjects and learnings that we had on our 3-year class and the exam is oral not written. And for you to know, I’m not good in oral examination and even reporting. I easily get butterflies in stomach every time I’m in front of people. But I know I’ll overcome it in time. HAHA..

So enough of my comprehensive exam. The important thing is, I PASSED! Right? Basically, my 2012 was a rollercoaster ride. Sometimes I was up and sometimes I was down. I didn’t notice the people who rode with me; that they were just sitting at the ride and watching over me; letting me do what I think best for me until I realize it is not the best after all.

I lost love at the last quarter of the year. I didn’t know how to pick the pieces of me when I lose myself. I let myself cry to sleep at night and even get so much drunk on weekends just to fill up the incomplete part of myself. Pieces of advice were scattered around the corner. I tried to sync it in my head because I wanted to help myself from standing up again.

Losing of the person you love doesn’t mean losing the people you have left when you were blinded by love. These were the people who I got hurt and took them forgranted when I offered my world to someone who I thought my FUTURE FOREVER. These were the people I didn’t expect I can run to when everything’s falling apart.
God has been pretty good to me. He gave me the best of everything accordingly. My prayers were answered one step at the time and gave me the people I needed the most. First, He sent back the closeness that I and my childhood friends back. We had time to hang out with each other and bring the most out of it. They helped me to be happy since I felt that I was left hanging in the air by the questions that have been stuck into my head.
From Joyer's intagram

From Joyer's intagram


 
These photos were taken last November 2, 2012 when I asked them to accompany me to buy a new office bag in Megamall. These are my 2 childhood friends who really know me well. I'm so glad that we could hang out like this even if I haven't been with them for almost 2 years. We could only hang out with each other during christmas and new year since we have our different lives even if we live in the same village and guess what... our house is just one step from each other.

From Joyer's intagram
 
This is my most favourite photo of ours. They asked me to make face since they know that I’m not getting good. I was in a worry mood at that time and thinking too much between I and him. So to make the moment quite good, here’s the solution for it. Isn’t it good? J HAHAHA...
 
Second, my family got closer now. My parents treated me as their "baby bunso". I'm very well-taken cared of. My mom prepares my breakfast in the morning and my daddy always asks to be accompanied by me everytime he wants to go out. Daddy even dated me last Dec. 26 at Kimpura, Greenhills after he shopped me with clothes and shoes as his christmas gift to me. I'm back to being spoiled brat again and I'm loving it. HAHAHA....
 
Third, I was able to go to places I haven't been before. I was brought by my friends and they let me experienced cheap thrills. Cheap thrills make me feel like a kid again most especially when I get dirty all over my clothes and got stained by streetfood sauce. (masyado akong alagain pagdating sa mga ganyang bagay). HAHAHA….
 
Fourth, I felt the love and care from my sister and brother-in-law. They gave me the happiest Christmas gift ever – shopping at Forever21 plus a set of imported body lotion and a perfume. I know I’m kind of “mababaw” kid but those are my weakness as my “kaartehan”. Everyone knows that I’m “maarte” and that came to be part of my well-being. HAHAHAHA….. My sister also considered me as her “bestfriend” since I’m always there for her during good times and most especially bad times. I want to repay all her goodness to me in spite and despite of ups and downs as being sisters. I always want to be there for her throughout the way most especially when she’s getting hurt by all her adjustments in so many things. We’re just 2 siblings and there’s no one we can get help and assistance from except from the both of us. So we just have to accept each other’s flaws whether we like it or not. HAHAHA….


Fifth, I was really surprised when my colleagues already spoke about me. I was teary-eyed when they were advising me about so many things. I felt their love and concern to me since they know what I truly deserve. I felt how special I am to them and showed me what’s best in me. I know I have so many flaws but still, they accepted me for who I am and they’re thankful that I became part of their lives.


Actually, I just felt the “best” part of my 2012 during the very last portion of it. I never expected that we’ll be closer than this. I even shared to them my most secret in life and what they did was to hug me tight and promised me that they won’t ever lose the grasp of our relationship. They gave me best friendship that we could have and I even considered them as my 2 big bros J
 
 
These photos were taken during Raiza’s birthday party last November 23, 2012. This was the craziest moment of lives that we even got to sleep in a resto-bar because of our drunken-ness so I really do apologize for my look. I was in the influence of too much alcohol at that moment and in the hype of crazy-ness as well.

I’m very thankful for all the people who have been there for me at my falling-apart season. You never fail of extending support to me and hug me with your love and care. Thank you for those nights of being intoxicated and days of being cray cray. Now I know what people mean when they say “I’m so blessed” because you defined it by means of your deeds. I won’t ever forget all the pieces of advice that you showered to me. I know I’ll find my very own true love someday because God is still busy writing and directing my love story and He wants it to be a blockbuster one. I’ll be looking forward to more and prosperous blessings this 2013 and I want it to share with you. Thank you for coming into my life. You are very much welcome to join my ride in my everyday journey.


No comments :

Post a Comment