Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Art of Karma


GOLDEN RULE: Do not do unto others what you do not want to do unto you.

I’m usually a true firm believer of bad karma. Consequences from evil will make your past haunt you. Do good and let good things happen. Do bad and prepare for the worst. There are people who did bad things to me but I just let it pass by. I’m not the type of person who does things for revenge. But this time, things are getting worst. I’ll do what I have to do and so be it. I don’t want to be lied to and much more, I don’t want to be cheated on. So many things happened to me before 2012 ends but this time, I won’t let those things happen to me. This is my payback time. I can’t wait for the time that those people who hurt me the most will hurt me again this time.
What goes around comes back around. If I got to be cheated and lied on, well, sorry for you guys, it’s my time to do something now. I headlined my stupidity for the last time around but what you gave to me were most F*CKIN LIES. I looked down on myself because I can’t resist of talking to the people who stabbed me. I thought there’s a change among them but I guess they won’t change. Why are you getting freaking mad? Because you might end up losing her? Why did you cheat on her? You’re just getting afraid of becoming “nobody” in this world because no one believes in all your action behind your black shadow. I hope this will serve as your lesson. You made a wrong move, dude! What do you want to do with me? Threat me?? okei.. Then so be it. You might ashamed me in front of people but make sure that you’ll be in the right place when you do that. Make sure that you’ll be in your territory when you’re planning to do it to me. You’ll talk to my father? Why? Do you think he’ll believe you? Well, we’ll see.

You want me to stop bugging you? Then do something for your so-called "honey" or "husband" to stop bugging me too. I didn't take the first place to call or text me. He was the first one who did it. I pity you, dear! I really do! He keeps on telling me that he wants me to get back to him and never lose me again. Tsk tsk.. You guys should live the fact that you guys are getting married and look after your  "honey" or "husband" if he's trying to reach me. See???? I don't give a hell of what's going on between you guys. Live with it! You first mess with me. I'll finish it!
So say hello to your KARMA. I’ll be your WORST KARMA and you’ll never ever forget this. Next time, make sure of your moves because the next time you’ll do something to me, I really won’t let it pass by.
SEE YOU IN HELL! THE BOTH OF YOU! Yes, I'm pointing at both of you!

P.S. If you wanna try to put rocks on me, you can dial all my suncel number. HAHAHA... tsk tsk.. beware of who you are dealing with. You mind as well get f*cked up! Like what you are NOW! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment