Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BLUE DAY FRIDAY


It was Friday and I asked my dad to drop and fetch me at the office because my car’s wheel got holes by 5 wires and I was afraid to drive it even if it was already vulcanized. Of course, my mom and dad were surprised that I told them that I won’t bring my car and they have to fetch after work because Friday is usually my gimik day. But I felt that they were happy that I’ll be home early since they have to pick me up after work.  So anyway, glad that my daddy decided to go to market on Saturday (he used to go to wet market on Fridays) and perform his daddy’s duties with me. After he dropped me at the office in the morning, he immediately bought 2 new tires for my car and made the tire that was vulcanized as my reserved tire. Awww… I’m so fortunate that I have a daddy like him. He still sees me as a young little girl.

Anyway, I was thinking if I’m going to bring my car or not because I was hoping that maybe, someone will text or call me and ask for a little talk about “US” (I guess you know who I’m referring to) but I was also thinking that he won’t do it since he’s busy on his work or he’s busy with his someone new (Oh well!). I don’t know. Perhaps. I kept on thinking him on that day because I really didn’t know what’s going on with him. I really felt so weak. No enthusiasm on anything at all because for the third time around, it happened AGAIN that he’s been not texting for so long. Anyway, this day, I decided to let myself move ahead on this. Maybe, this is the time to end this because of great differences. People know about this and I know they would understand me regarding our situation. So here’s my first photo showing or trying to show positivity:
 

This was captured while we were on Lanuza St. in Pasig near my sister’s place. We were caught in traffic and I was thinking since I was wearing lipstick, I decided to take a photo of me with this faux smile. Nyahahahaha…… Sorry, FYI, I’m a little bit vain so pardon me if I take too much photos of myself. You know, I love being photographed and so that’s why I have never learned photography even the basic one. Haha.. And also, sorry for the blurred photo. I just used the front camera of my HTC Sensation phone and the car was moving so there you are.

 
Okay.. Moving forward. This was photographed in our office. I asked my officemate to use her phone to take photo of me since my HTC Sensation phone was charging. I’m not a professional blogger. I’m just a newbie in this craft so you can share tips on outfit shots. Actually, I want to enter fashion blogging but I don’t know much about it. So please.. I’m open for your comments and suggestions. J

Remember my entry “Pasalubong from Tito Jeck”? That was the COTTON ON cover-up that he gave me from Singapore. Actually, I was just making “lambing” to him for a pasalubong. I never thought that he was going to take it seriously. Until he arrived in the office and handed me a COTTON ON plastic bag with this cover-up inside it. Awwwww….. So sweet of Tito Jeck J thank you so much for this! You never know how you made me happy on this. This is my first ever COTTON ON item in my closet. J

It was funny when someone commented on this photo in my facebook. She actually asked me what’s my secret of being beautiful (awwwww….. so sweet of you, Mitzie. Thank you so much for being such a nice person. You never fail to boost up my self-confidence and thank you for putting a smile on my face that day!). Actually, I was really flattered at that time. I never thought of someone who really appreciates me. Thank you for that. You never know how much you brightened up my day. Being beautiful is not about the looks. It’s always how you are to people you meet. Always wear smile because smile can make a person beautiful. Smile even if you’re hurt because that smile can change what you feel inside. Don’t stress yourself too much on what pain you have because life is too short to dwell on that pain. Stay happy. Everything has a purpose. Later on, you’ll realize why it happened to you. Keep moving.
 
I used that blue dress so many times most especially when I’m still new in the company since I wasn’t yet entitled to wear office uniform. This dress was from my sister when she was still in NEDA (National Economic Development Authority). It was a government office located in Pasig behind UA&P (University of Asia and the Pacific). So that was a very long time ago and I still manage to keep it. Actually, I already kept it inside a box wherein those clothes are about to donate. Gladly, my mom hasn’t removing it yet. So that week, I was thinking what to wear on Friday and I immediately thought of it. I thought of this dress and partner it with that COTTON ON cover-up. I also thought that if ever I’ll have a surprise night out, I can still manage to look dressed-up even without that cover-up. And there you are. J
 

 
DRESS: Sisley
BELT: F&H
EARRINGS: The Ramp Crossings
RING: LSN Fashion
WATCH: St. Marage
NECKLACE: Tiangge
SHOES: Greenhills
COVER-UP: Cotton On

I posted this photo in my facebook and many have liked it. Thank you for all the likes. I may look thin here but being thin remains here. But in reality, I’M FAT! Yuycks! So I still have to go back on working out. Boohooooo!!!!! Many have liked it because of my shoes and those shoes were given to me by my sister because her feet were killing it. HAHAHAHA…. Thank you so much, sister! J You know how much I like it when you showed it to me. I’m so glad were almost the same size of shoes. yay! J

So there you have it. I made my day positive by dressing up like this. You know what I’m going through right now and I’m still hanging on a decision that was never made. I just hope for a better decision. Whatever that is, I’m fine. I don’t want to dwell in my past. I just want to be happy with my life ALONE. I want to do the things that I was doing way back when we were not yet together. I need to learn the basics in life because he taught me to depend on him where I can’t already move by myself. This time, I have to trust myself that I can still those things. I’m not young anymore. My life is starting now. I don’t need to depend my happiness on others. Instead, I have to be happy by myself. My plans will continue. I know he knows it. I just want to forget everything about us. As if he didn’t exist in my life. I’ll move. I’ll let go thing between us. I hope, next time, this won’t happen again; that I learned by mistakes and NEVER EVER do it AGAIN.

I’m beautiful and no one can ever make me beautiful except me. I’ll be STRONGER than now. I’ll fight for what I feel but I have to be smart enough to know what and who I’m fighting for.

No comments :

Post a Comment