Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

I know it’s too early to make a Christmas wish list. I just hope that someone can read this and surprise me anyone of these. HAHAHA…. Is there someone out there who has a kind heart that can donate  any of these? Lol. J So anyway, here are the things for my wish list:

1. a brand new car (manual drive)

2. a desktop

3. SAMSUNG GALAXY S III

4. IPAD 3 (wifi only)

5. a macbook pro laptop

6. a new digital camera

I also wish for my dreams to come true. I know God knows everything about it. I’m hardly praying that God will help me all the way in pursuing any of them. I believe that hard work and patience are the keys to success. Who knows.. One of these days, God will grant me one of my wishes. I just have to keep my faith stronger. If it’s for me, then it’s for me. If I can’t have it, then there’s something better for me.

How about you? Do you already have wish list for Christmas? J

No comments :

Post a Comment