Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

First outfit for 2014

This was taken last January 2, 2014 and this was my first outfit for the year. I and my dad actually had errands to do on this day and we thought that we couldn’t longer get back home after we dropped my mom in her office since we have to attend her boss’ birthday dinner afterwards. So I opted for this outfit so it won’t be that casual enough for the occasion that we need to go to.

While waiting for my mom to finish her work, I got an idea of taking outfit shots since I wasn’t able to update my blog for how many months. These were taken at the rooftop of my mom’s office and to our boredom, I asked my dad to take photos of me. Surprisingly, my dad has this potential of taking photos! Or should I say I can only make fun of my dad that’s why to my eyes, he captured quite that well. LOL! We only used my Samsung Note 2 for the first 4 photos plus my extra Nokia 110 phone (which I only use for my SMART number) for the last 3 photos because I don’t normally take outfit shots. But since I’ll be more serious with this, I guess I should start investing in a good equipment to make the photos bright and clear for this blog



NECKLACE: 999 Mall in Divisoria

TOP: Philosophy (SM Department Store)
SHORTS: Bazaar
SUNNIES: People are People



FLATS: Solemate (SM Department Store)



So I guess this is for now. I know there are still improvements that need to be made. Please don’t judge. I will make it better as soon as I go on with this.

No comments :

Post a Comment