Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kimpura Sunday


I was really surprised when my mom woke me up at 8:30 in the morning because my dad wanted to have lunch in Kimpura Japanese Restaurant in Greenhills. I was really wondering at that time that my dad wanted us to dine out. It’s once in a blue moon invitation from him actually that’s why I was really surprised then. LOL.
Since my mom went to church already, I decided to wear shorts because I know how the heat will hit me. I’m not into pants because I’m easily get irritated with the stickyness that pants can bring me. I wanted to look casual that day and so I decided to wear this.
P.S. Sorry for the resolution of the photos. I just used my iTouch and the camera 360 application since it has no flash so kindly bear with it.

Eyewear (frame only): People are People
Sleeveless: Online
Belt: Greenhills
Shorts: thrift find
I’ve been looking for that black frame for so long and I’ve been also asking my dad almost everyday to find one for me. I was really glad when I saw one in People are People for Php200 and so I immediately asked him to buy it for me. I guess that’s one of the perks of being the youngest in the family.. still a spoiled brat to them. hashtag #spoiledbrat

Sunnies: People are People

Earrings: The Little Things She Need (old)

Bangle: thrift find

Flats: gift from a friend
This pair of flats is a gift from someone who is very supportive with whatever decision I have in every aspect of life. She’s one of the people I know who is very vocal with the happiness she feels towards a person’s success. She knows how to uplift one’s spirit on the way to an achievement. She always stays positive in every challenge that she encounters and I look up to her for being strong. Thank you for this pair of flats, mallows! I really do love it. Thank you for being so nice to me. We’ve grown together in this organization and you have shown nothing to me except goodness. Thank you so much for all the things you’ve done for me. Most of all, thank you for the true friendship that you’ve shared with me. I’ll treasure it for the rest of my life! *teary-eyed*


Kimpura Japanese Restaurant -  my dad’s favourite dining place. We had our first dine in here last December 2012 when we drove my mom to her office. He loves to eat here and he has so many memories about this restaurant. This restaurant reminds him of his 20 years of service in Francisco Motors Corporation in Las PiƱas. He and his officemates always had their lunch or dinner in their Makati branch after they close transactions. My dad is so sentimental. So it’s hard for him to let go something he used to have before. I guess I know whom I got the genes of being so sentimental. LOL!

my favorite California Makki


dad's favorite Sashimi

my lunch - Gyudon
My dad still remember my first order when we first dined out here.


I apologize for my droopy eyes. Lack of sleep it is! Thanks for inventing sunnies. It’s a saviour for hiding my eyes.



My weekend is already complete. I can’t thank God enough for giving me so much blessings. I can say that I really had a nice and fun weekend. I got to spend time with the people who matter to me. High five, Papa J!

No comments :

Post a Comment